Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25G clone born few minutes ago...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>, Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25G clone born few minutes ago...
From: "J. Hunt via TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 00:22:10 +0000 (UTC)
Thank you Patrick

I am not a concrete engineer either, but always will exercise on the cautious
side.  Your notes are very good.

Hopefully within 2 weeks I will be starting tower #2 on my property.
Currently North Texas is over-saturated with above average rain-fall.
The tower base hole will be dug once the soil dries up some and allowed to
additionally dry out more prior concrete pour.
Due to the reduced temperatures and higher moisture, I plan on a >45 day cure
time.

James