Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest - ground rods and angle...

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest - ground rods and angle...
From: Ro Grrr <rogrrr@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 19:23:15 -0500
Re: ground rods and angle...
I have to admit that I have not been following all this talk about ground rods
and ufer grounds the way I should have, especially since I plan to put up a
tower at the new house I built.The thought came to me about grounding
efficiency and what to use in the ground.Let's see, Carbon is conductive.We
want/need good grounds.We want/need inexpensive grounding.
How efficient a ground is a  hole with a ground rod and then filled with ground
COAL to increase the surface area/conductivity ?
Has anyone tried this ?
Rogeraka RoGrrrKC8HZ