Re: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex (1980)

To: "EZ Rhino" <EZRhino@fastmovers.biz>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex (1980)
From: "Don W7WLL" <w7wll@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 18:48:45 -0800
Nope, perfectly serious. What I have is a copy of two pages actually (I suspect part of a booket that was folded 8.5 x 11 paper). It describes a Super Z-25-T (Triexium tm)on one side and a Super Z-25 on the other (but this tower is steel, hot dip galvanized). Notes the material is " . . . similar to those used in jet planes and space craft".

To go further with the description it says it is "anodized, non-corroding and cannot rust . . . is actually stronger than steel and it will never need painting". Tower height from 10 to 200 feet.

This still says 'aluminum' to me.

Don W7WLL

-----Original Message----- From: EZ Rhino