Re: [TowerTalk] Where do I put my shed?

To: TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Where do I put my shed?
From: Larry Loen <lwloen@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 09:33:58 -0700
TowerTalkians -- keep those cards and letters coming.  I appreciate the
advise and am taking it into consideration.  I will be pouring concrete in
about ten days.

Did the actual final layout of the tower and guy locations yesterday.  It
seems that I will have substantial freedom of action in terms of workable
locations that clear the guy wires.

Larry