Re: [TowerTalk] Tower and Antenna Work

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower and Antenna Work
From: "Timothy A. Holmes" <taholmes160@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 18:04:59 -0500
Ok, that makes sense Bob:

27 feet (or maybe slightly more) is the top of the mast right now. I would LOVE to put another tower section on, but right now cannot afford it.

As far as performance, both the tribander and the wire seem to do pretty well. I have plenty of dx on both of them

Thanks for the ideas and the link

TIM
W8TAH