Re: [TowerTalk] Lube for AlfaSpid RAK-1?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Lube for AlfaSpid RAK-1?
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 08:47:59 -0600
There are lubricants specked to be used in arctic conditions. My personal low temp operations were at a SAC base in North Dakota where I was out in -47F and automotive wheel bearings on the non-driven axles would rather skid on snow than rotate with standard grease in use. There are lubricants formulated for cold weather but unfortunately I don't recall names and numbers on them as it was in the mid 60's and I guess I'm having a senior moment.

Should be an easy Google operation.

Patrick        NJ5G