[TowerTalk] Downsizing & sellig

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Downsizing & sellig
From: Dana Segler <dana.segler@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 09:40:26 -0600
We have reached a point in life that it is obvious we cannot turn back time:-)
Downsizing and moving  to a much smaller place must happen and Most of my
station is for sale, including Icom 7800 w matching speaker, Alpha 87a amp,
Heil mike and numerous other  items.

We are moving from an acreage NW of Fort worth between Azle and Boyd. On the
property is a US Tower HDX572 that will also be  for sale, altho I hope a ham
wants to be the next resident and it will go with the place!

If interested please contact off list by email or phone.
thanks
Dana Franklin Segler W5PK
dana.segler@gmail.com <mailto:dana.segler@gmail.com>
817 559 9661