Re: [TowerTalk] adding a 40m dipole to a TH-11DX

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] adding a 40m dipole to a TH-11DX
From: K4RO Kirk Pickering <k4ro@k4ro.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 16:05:38 -0600
The link below describes how I implemented the N4KG boom matching idea on a Mosley PRO-57A. I am still using the antenna successfully today. As long the the outer-most elements of the Yagi are electrically connected to the boom (to act as capacity hats) the omega match should work fine with most 24 foot boom tri-banders.

http://www.k4ro.net/tcg/pix/40boom.html

--Kirk K4RO