Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] tower removal

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] tower removal
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 06:52:44 -0500
I have lifted 110' of Rohn 65G with ring rotators from the top with no
issues and even longer pieces by attaching the crane to the the side. It
is much easier to plum if attached at the top, but that is not an issue
for removing the tower. I am not understanding pinning the legs, I have
installed the tower twice and removed it once and saw nothing that seemed
difficult to control.

John KK9A