Re: [TowerTalk] Guy Brackets on 45G tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Guy Brackets on 45G tower
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 19:52:49 -0400
I had the same problem several years ago with a new Rohn 55 guy bracket. In
my opinion the offset form was in the wrong spot and there was a big gap
between the bracket and the tower legs.  Rohn replaced it but it still fit
poorly. Since the bracket rests on the bracing it still functions when
loose. Unfortunately with my background in designing precision tooling I
could not let this go so I laser cut thinner washers to decrease the gap.

John KK9A