Re: [TowerTalk] frustrating rain and connections... also Noalox?

To: "Chuck Dietz" <w5prchuck@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] frustrating rain and connections... also Noalox?
From: "StellarCAT" <rxdesign@ssvecnet.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016 19:15:57 -0400
No – but it’s the same coax that was used on the first antenna and is now being
used on the 20 which at 8’ off the ground (too windy to raise up) is showing
what I’d expect to see. Also coax can’t ‘clear out’ that fast... not in hours.
Also I have done an OSL using my SARK 110 and it worked fine during that
process.

at least I’d not think so...

Gary