Re: [TowerTalk] Need help with tower info

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Need help with tower info
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 21:31:10 -0400
That is a pretty high wind speed. Rohn specifications assume two 1/2 feed
lines per leg. I assume that this allows some windload not in included the
10.4 sqft. I have a Rohn 65 tower and I really like it. Rohn also makes a
solid leg 45g tower which is significantly stronger than tube version.

John KK9A