Re: [TowerTalk] P.E. for Tower

To: "Ronald L. Rosson Jr." <kf5jra@oneinsane.org>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] P.E. for Tower
From: Mickey Baker <fishflorida@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 10:55:05 -0400
Hi, Ron,

As Tom F. wrote, the ARRL CE program is a place to start.

If you are contemplating buying a new tower, most of the tower companies
have PE's that can help you get a wet seal stamp for their own products. If
you already have a tower, the manufacturer might be willing to provide
drawings for a fee.

73,

Mickey N4MB