Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: BALUN revisited again

To: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>, Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: BALUN revisited again
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 06:58:46 -0700
It is difficult to make a single choke for 40 to 6m but it is easy to put two in series on the feedline. The K9YC tutorial has designs for 40 to 10m and 6m. I like using multiple type 43 or 31 small clamp ons for VHF, see the appendix for the recommendations.

Also, G3TXQ has a nice summary chart for chokes at http://www.karinya.net/g3txq/chokes/

Grant KZ1W