Re: [TowerTalk] RF and AC Cables In Buried PVC

To: "'jimlux'" <jimlux@earthlink.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RF and AC Cables In Buried PVC
From: "Peter Forbes" <prforbes@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 22:58:47 +1000
Greetings,

It is also considered good practice to maintain at least a 300mm vertical
separation between conduits in trenches where different voltages or services
are concerned.

This is common sense to reduce stray coupling between various cables, for
example noise coupling from AC lines to antenna lines or rotator control
lines.

You should also provide 150mm offsets in the conduits every 50 metres or so,
especially if your environment has a high range of temperatures or is
subject to significant soil movement.

Cheers

Peter  VK3QI