Re: [TowerTalk] 6 x 2 unit...

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 6 x 2 unit...
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 15:18:28 -0700
I will not dignify this with a reply.

73, Jim K9YC

On Mon,4/18/2016 3:02 PM, Joe Subich, W4TV wrote:

On 4/18/2016 5:10 PM, Jim Brown wrote:
What I requested from you was a unit to TEST as part of a review of
such units for publication. And you refused to loan it.

No, you wanted a unit but were unwilling to buy it.  As a distributor
I do not have "evaluation units" and will not sell a "B Stock" unit
as new (and will not turn a new product into "B stock" by allowing
anyone a free trial).  Even ARRL purchases the products they review.

But you DID send me plots of someone's measured data that showed
wildly variable performance between outputs AND the BEST of those
plots cited on the mfr's spec sheet as "TYPICAL."

If you can't read network analyzer plots, that's your problem. microHAM's products consistently meet or exceed published
specifications and to say they are "not recommended" based on
your inability to read the network analyzer plots is wrong.

Again, the number of other (failed) switches replaced by microHAM 6 x 2
and 10 x 2 switches is plenty of proof if their quality and reliability.

73,

  ... Joe, W4TV