Re: [TowerTalk] CMC-230-5K

To: k6uj@pacbell.net, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] CMC-230-5K
From: gmuller885--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 15:51:42 -0400
As a new beeee I find the discussions on this reflector most informative.  I
put up a temporary tower 35 feet using some of the suggestions from this
reflector.  The base is buried 5 feet in the ground and braced about 8 feet up
and the eve line with 2x6 and lagg bolts screwed into the rafters. This is all
in a non restricted housing development.but easy on the eyes so no one says
anything.

K9GEM
gmuller885@aol.com