Re: [TowerTalk] Power Line Noise

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Power Line Noise
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 06:57:07 -0400
Power line noise is a real pain. Certainly Pacific Power must have a web
site with contact information!  I have Duke Energy and was contacted a few
days after filing an online complaint. RFI is given a low priority, but
they do have to fix it. They should have an RFI guy with expensive DF
equipment. Moisture stops the arcing so it being quiet after rain is
typical. Check in with the RFI list for more information.

GL
John KK9A