Re: [TowerTalk] AN Wireless "cease and desist" letter

To: "reflector Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] AN Wireless "cease and desist" letter
From: "Dave Hachadorian" <k6ll.dave@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 07:40:36 -0700
My curiosity got the better of me, so I looked back in the Towertalk archives to try to find out what this is all about. The only thing I could find was one post where Steve complained about the huge size of the concrete base specification for the AN towers, compared to the competition. Is that what this flap is really all about? If so, the letter sounds like a gross overreaction to me.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Thomson