[TowerTalk] Rescue Tape.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rescue Tape.
From: "Larry" <lclarks@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 15:02:01 -0400
Look at this Jim W6LG sells this on his website http://www.hamcq.com "High
Sierra"

He has all colors and has crimping tools also

73 Larry K1ZW

This is the same stuff that STEPPIR supplies with their antennas. AND it
does work great. You can also find it in BLACK under another name, in the
plumbing department at HOME DEPOT.  Sells for about $9 per roll give or
take. That being said, some guys at hamfests sell it. Some are dealers who
sell imported power cables, connectors, quick disconnects, etc. LOOK
CLOSELY...what I have seen these guys do is to run off HALF of the roll, and
sell it for the same price as found in the stores, on eBay, or other
sources. I think a roll is supposed to have 12ft. from Rescue Tape.
Sometimes it is called "Tommy Tape" or other names. But it is a self fusing
tape.  Stretch it while wrapping your connectors, etc. It really seals
ll.   - Mike