[TowerTalk] for sale

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] for sale
From: <litwins2@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 11:46:21 -0400
I have surplus to my needs:
(1) 21 foot length of unused 1/4 inch wall high strength steel mast
            if interested, please let me know via email and I will dig out the
orig bill and specs
            this is the real deal very heavy-duty
(2) 4 each very heavy duty screw anchors-66 in. long by 1/4 inch shaft 10 in.
plate new unused
(3) 6 pcs 25g tower used and 2 pcs 20g tower
(4) A3w dismantled used on the ground)
(5) 160 meter and 80 meter vertical -it's a Gladiator Vertical complete
presently installed on my property
       have all accessories, pipe, raising fixture, radials, guys, rope etc
       this ant. is BIG and requires a lot of room for the radials
I have lots of guy wire, turnbuckles clamps tools and a 25g guy bracket

Please let me know via email if u r seriously interested...
Steve...K8WK
litwins2@cox.net