[TowerTalk] [antenneX] 8-Book Special - 1/2 Price

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] [antenneX] 8-Book Special - 1/2 Price
From: K7LXC--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 12:30:41 -0400
Howdy, Towertalkians --

    FYI.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC

For a  few days only, we offer a special 1/2-price sale on a broad choice
of 8 books  covering a wide range of antennas bound to catch attention as to
serve many  needs and/or solve problems with existing configurations.

Look at the  choices offered:
•    Various types of antenna arrays,
•    How to stack an assortment of antennas
•     Those unique needs only solved by magnetic loops that don't require
grounding  for attics, balconies and high-rise dwellings – and provide
stealth!

Choose any of the 2-book combos offered or choose them  all!

A bonus is thrown in with FREE 12-month access to 4000+  antenna-related
articles worth nearly $60.00 alone!

The authors of the  above books and articles are among the best experts in
the field. You won't  find these books anywhere else!

Please check out this limited-time  2-for-1 sale plus the bonus by clicking
 here:

http://www.antennex.com/news/8-bookbonus.html

This special  expires at midnight May 29, 2016  GMT.

See  more than 240 unique products in the Shopping  Shack:
http://www.antennex.com/shopping.htm

Or browse our Shopping  Cart which displays our large list of products by
category:
https://www.antennex.com/ashop/index.php