Re: [TowerTalk] Another one of our own...

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Another one of our own...
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 11:00:41 -0700
Jim is part of the team that put us on Mars, and is also a contributor to the ARRL Handbook.

73, Jim K9YC

On Mon,5/30/2016 10:36 AM, K7LXC--- via TowerTalk wrote:
I was catching up on my reading and ran across our  very own Jim Lux,
W6RMK's picture in CQ magazine (March 2016, page 62) giving a  talk on using
radar to detect heartbeats during earthquake and other disasters.  He is one
very bright dude but I didn't realize he was that good looking - hi.  His
contributions to TT are always appreciated.