Re: [TowerTalk] Heat from nearby lightning strikes...

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Heat from nearby lightning strikes...
From: Howard Hoyt <hhoyt@mebtel.net>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 23:35:44 -0400
This is wayyy OT so I'll keep it brief: many years ago I worked as a service technician for a stereo chain. The service manuals for the Asian equipment was full or mis-translations...the best one was from a Luxman amp manual describing the function of a "Mute" button:

"Audio Muting is for such an occasion as a phone call during reproduction"

We chucked about that one for days...

Howie - WA4PSC