[TowerTalk] Telrex rotator FS (was)homebrew rotator

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Telrex rotator FS (was)homebrew rotator
From: Mike via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016 18:29:12 -0400
Hi all,

I have a Telrex rotator for sale...I bought as a spare for my Sky Needle as
 I wasn't sure what i'd find when I took it down and pulled it apart. I
replaced  the bearings and seals and not any problem or wear inside of it ..so
now  its good for another 50 years of service.

This rotator is complete with motor,gear box and controller with both
selsyns.

It will outlast anything that is or has been for sale to turn
antennas/towers and will even tear apart a prop pitch if it went head to  head.

If you have anything to turn...this will turn it and tell you which way its
 pointed...whether its your Chevy dually pickup or a 3 el 6m beam and
anything in  between.

If you are breaking the very high dollar toy rotators geared toward Amateur
 applications or want a rotator for future applications...this WILL be the
last  rotator you will ever need...The one I just rebuilt (mine) has been
turning  antennas since 1969.

This one needs a good home and someone that is tired of spending money for
rotators or repairs...This is the one you need.

Price and pictures available on request to my e-mail.

73

Mike W2GR