Re: [TowerTalk] Help needed, antenna SWR

To: <Gary@ka1j.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Help needed, antenna SWR
From: "Steve Jones" <n6sj@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 20:52:58 -0700
Gary-

When you say "spring maintenance," are these existing antennas that
exhibited 1:1 SWR at a previous time?  If so, what changed?

Or are these new antennas you have just installed?  In that case, since you
took these SWR readings at the antennas, they must look much better in your
shack at the other end of 350 feet of coax!

73,
Steve
N6SJ