Re: [TowerTalk] HyGain 400 Rotobrake value

To: Jim Pruitt <jpruitt67@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HyGain 400 Rotobrake value
From: George Dubovsky <n4ua.va@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 13:31:29 -0400
Hi Jim,

The clamps for the HDR-300 are the same part numbers as the ones you are
missing. They should still be available from MFJ.

Last year, I sold a completely refurbished 400 with newly-machined
stainless main shaft for $200. It might have been worth $300 tops. They are
nice, rugged rotators, but the 115 vac motor makes them scary to some folks.

73,

geo - n4ua