Re: [TowerTalk] Optibeam or Force12

To: Matt Lovewell <lovewell@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Optibeam or Force12
From: coulter <coulter@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 16:49:38 -0400
Matt,
Since I have never owned a Force 12, I can only speak to my experience with
Optibeam. I have absolutely zero reservations in recommending that you purchase
your antennas from Optibeam. I believe the quality, performence and customer
service of Optibeam is unmatched. Good luck with whatever you purchase.
73,ToddN4JRZ

-------- Original message --------From: Matt Lovewell <lovewell@gmail.com>
Date: 7/7/16  12:45 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: towertalk@contesting.com Subject:
[TowerTalk] Optibeam or Force12
Simple question I think.

I'll be going large from 10-40 across two beams and actually prefer some of
Opti-beam's larger offerings to the force 12 offerings on the higher bands
(more elements).  I have had nice discussions so far with the staff at
force 12 but I've heard of tale of lead times being very long and
incomplete order fulfillment - and with the Euro down in the dumps the
Opti-beam is less expensive, even freighted from Germany.

I'd like to know your take on their overall product quality/service.

I know in this tight knit community that people may be afraid to speak out
if they had a problem with a company so feel free to respond off list in
absolute confidence that I would never breathe a word of your e-mail to
anyone.

Thank you,

Matt Lovewell
W0MLD