Re: [TowerTalk] AES SK

To: ScottW3TX <scottw3tx@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] AES SK
From: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 10:56:57 -0500
A funny, though harrowing, tale of everything that’s wrong with the two
dominant North American first-world economies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKv6RcXa2UI
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKv6RcXa2UI>

“Oh Big Box Mart, what have you sold to me? We used to be your customers, now
we’re your employees.”

The pigeons of off-shore labour have come home to roost, and we’re seeing
increasing examples of the folly every day.

73, kelly, ve4xt,