Re: [TowerTalk] AES SK

To: "Mike & Becca Krzystyniak" <k9mk@flash.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] AES SK
From: Larry Loen <lwloen@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 10:49:57 -0700
It is not as gloomy as you might think.

What may bail us out is something as simple as time zones.  I have seen
foreign workers from India and China outperform those with (one presumes)
similar qualifications "back home" but "back home" is twelve hours "off" of
the US and a comparable amount "off" of Europe.

Maybe someone will figure out a way around that -- maybe everything will
simply move to India and China.  But, for right now, US college grads (and
anyone else working on the US) is still competitive despite "much cheaper"
overseas wages for college grads.  The extra headache of being in the wrong
time zone has all sorts of surprising bad effects and in many cases, the
difference in wages is dwarfed by the value created.

Larry WO7R