Re: [TowerTalk] AES Thread (SK)

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] AES Thread (SK)
From: Jim McLaughlin <dearborn9@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 11:09:01 -0500
Now there is something well said.........finally. Even if the Admin. says so, we all know, this will certainly not be the last word, just watch.

Jim - W9JEM

On 7/12/2016 10:37 AM, Paul F. Merrill wrote:
Can we please kill this thread already?  If someone absolutely has to have
the last word, let it be an Admin, but this has devolved into theory,
speculation, bias and the trading of Internet memes.

Really...I'll do a Kickstarter to reopen AES if it'll give a day's peace
and quiet on the Board.

Paul / W7IV

---