Re: [TowerTalk] Tribander Stacking

To: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tribander Stacking
From: Rudy Bakalov via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 15:45:51 -0400
A third tribander is unnecessary if your stack matching device allows to feed
the antennas out of phase.  My first inclination was to stack 3 antennas and
then came across the microHam stacking device which does have BOP capability.
HFTA determined that I don't need a third tribander low on the tower.

That said, I do plan on having a third tribander, fixed on the USA (my station
is in VE3 so working the USA brings me tons of easy points).

Rudy N2WQ

Sent using a tiny keyboard.  Please excuse brevity, typos, or inappropriate
autocorrect.