[TowerTalk] Looking for UST Control Box, J D Lambright KF5U

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Looking for UST Control Box, J D Lambright KF5U
From: J D Lambright <jdlambrightatty@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2016 12:39:55 -0500
I used 3 separate barrier strip terminal blocks.  Two are 4-pole, dual row
and the 3rd is a 3-pole, dual row. Both are readily available at a number
of places for $4 - $6 each.  I may have gotten mine at Fry's Electronics,
but I'm not positive.

The switch is a 3PDT (On / Off / On) that I purchased on the internet. Mine
is labeled Carling Technologies.  It's rated 15A @ 125VAC and 10A @
250VAC.  I paid about $11.  Here is a link where I bought mine.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CARLING-TECHNOLOGIES-HM254-73-Toggle-Switch-3PDT-On-Off-On-/381013062121

The brass cartridge fuse is readily available from Home Depot (SKU #
624138)and elsewhere.  They also have the fuse holder.  Mine is made by
Cooper Bussmann.  They are about $2.50 for a 2-pack.

I used a 10'  x 10" x 4" NEMA 3R metal enclosure (also from Home Depot for
$40.76 - SKU # 328108), The size is perfect for his project.

The rest of the components are crimp on terminals and wire.  It's a very
easy and inexpensive project.