[TowerTalk] Fwd: Stacking question - another reality data point

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Stacking question - another reality data point
From: "Jim Thomson" <jim.thom@telus.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016 08:03:37 -0700
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 11:46:17 -0400
From: Hans Hammarquist <hanslg@aol.com>
To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd: Stacking question - another reality
data point

I realize that the idea probably has been discussed before. I don't have the
possibility to test it (yet) but was wondering if it would enhance the
communication better than elevating a single beam at different heights.
Switching with relays etc is faster than mechanically running a bean up and
down. Two (3, 4, 5) beams will also give better signal than one (I hope).

Hans - N2JFS