Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR recommended rotor

To: Marvin Shelton <wa2bfw@att.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR recommended rotor
From: Paul Braiman <spacewiz@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2016 11:56:16 -0700
Using an Orion 2800 here for 2+ years now with my DB-18 w/6m option. Mounted on
a Tashjian LM-354 HD. So far so good. When I tilted the tower over for
inspection, all was tight. No evidence of anything unusual. I'll try to
remember to report back in spring when I do it again.

Paul-W2PIR

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone