[TowerTalk] trailer towers

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] trailer towers
From: w5jmw@towerfarm.net
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 20:55:29 -0500
Again,these were used for a temp telemetry for testing.Also used for a temp cell platform for a drilling rig.Not designed for amateur use at all.I have used them for sighting on points out in the field for telemetering from wells to receive point.Yes they can be guyed at 3 points but usually guyed at the top section.often we ran a tv type mast up to rotate the antenna and then lock it down.used for drilling rigs,fracking jobs,where ever a portable cell or telemetering point was needed.They would be good for field day but not a permanent installation,just my 2 cents worth..73 john