Re: [TowerTalk] DOS?

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] DOS?
From: Kirk Kleinschmidt via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 19:13:58 +0000 (UTC)
Steve and the gang,
Have you simply tried to run the program in one of several "DOS environments"
that run in any modern operating system?
See: DOSBox, an x86 emulator with DOS

|   |    |

|   |
DOSBox, an x86 emulator with DOS
   |   |

There are others, and they offer the ability to run older DOS software pretty
much anywhere.
If DOSBOX will support the mast calculator program it's a lot less work than
porting the code.
regards,
--Kirk, NT0Z

My book, "Stealth Amateur Radio," is now available from www.stealthamateur.com
and on the Amazon Kindle (soon)

    On Tuesday, October 11, 2016 2:04 PM, Patrick Greenlee