Re: [TowerTalk] Lifting a pre-built section of tower using a crane - how

To: "Fred Keen" <fredkeen@ymail.com>, "Grant Saviers" <grants2@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Lifting a pre-built section of tower using a crane - how to strap it off
From: "StellarCAT" <rxdesign@ssvecnet.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 13:51:43 -0400
That's what I figured! Didn't use the term - didn't remember it at the time but choker slings... wrap them so they 'grab' the legs equally and thus it should be vertical. The hook will freely swivel correct? So this hanging load can be turned by the guy putting the bolts in - right? Its been a while since I last did it ...

g.

-----Original Message----- From: Grant Saviers