Re: [TowerTalk] Cad Welding tips

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cad Welding tips
From: Gary <gary_mayfield@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 00:46:01 +0000
One shots with a battery powered igniter.

https://www.therfc.com/cadweldnew.htm

The RFC will rent you the igniter - works awesome. Standard disclaimer

73,

Joe kk0sd

[http://www.therfc.com/Images/cadweldscan2.jpg]<https://www.therfc.com/cadweldnew.htm>

CADWELD Plus - The RF Connection Home
Page<https://www.therfc.com/cadweldnew.htm>
www.therfc.com
CADWELD Plus. The CADWELD ONE-SHOT unit consists of the ceramic mold which
contains the CADWELD WELD METAL, a metal disk, a flared sleeve or sleeves and
cover.