[TowerTalk] Rotor connector

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotor connector
From: Russ Dearmore via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 20:20:46 +0000 (UTC)
My US Tower TSX-472 has a pretty small rotator mounting plate and they
recommend Yaesu rotators because of their small foot print.  It's still very
tight and I am only using a G-800sa.  I'll be adding a 40m monobeam soon and
want to upgrade to a G2800 and since it's surely larger I was wondering if
there was a 90 degree connector for the control cable?  Any other arrangement
probably won't work but I'm sure I'm not the first ham that encountered this
issue so how about some ideas?  Thanks  Russ  K5ZZR
   My Heroes Wear Combat Boots!  Nothing can stop the man with the right mental
attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the
wrong mental attitude.