[TowerTalk] Mono Band delta feed question

To: Towertalk Reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mono Band delta feed question
From: "R. David Eagle via TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 18:02:19 +0000 (UTC)
Hello all, I am working on a second mono band delta for my QTH and this time it
will be for 80 meters.  I am pretty impressed with the 40 meter version I built
but I am suspicious that maybe my RG59 quarter wave stub is incorrect.  I
decided to sweep it yesterday with my antenna analyzer and noticed where my
antenna is resonant, I was getting around 36 ohms.
My question to you all is if you are running over 500 watts what seems to be
the most "efficient" means of matching the feedpoint....cored balun, coax stub,
etc???
Any help would be appreciated.
DaveKB8NNU