Re: [TowerTalk] aluminium tubing source

To: Jorge Diez - CX6VM <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>, Tower Talk <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] aluminium tubing source
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 09:51:55 -0800
DX Engineering stocks telescoping tubing in many sizes at very good prices, but mostly limited to 3' and 6' lengths. I've been considering their 80m vertical kits. It's pretty hard to beat their prices with DIY sourced aluminum. Then there is some engineering needed for DIY designs.

On Line Metals onlinemetals.com is stocking some telescoping wall thicknesses (0.058" but nothing so far in 0.120") and I have found full lengths are available on order, which DXE couldn't supply. Lucky here, it's a short drive to the Seattle service center, but I see they are also in Atlanta and other US cities.

Grant KZ1W