Re: [TowerTalk] wandering heading Green Heron control box

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] wandering heading Green Heron control box
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2016 13:22:35 -0500
The wandering probably has something to do with the remote. I have two
pulse rotators and many potentiometer rotators connected directly to Green
Heron controllers with no wandering. I do get noise in my headphones as
the rotators ramp but only when using a SO2R controller. Bonding may
resolve this, whenever I get around to it.

GL,
John KK9A - W4AAA