Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Antenna resonance question

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>, "jim@audiosystemsgroup.com" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Antenna resonance question
From: Máximo EA1DDO_HK1H <ea1ddo@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 08:17:30 +0000
Here is;
http://rudys.typepad.com/files/some-notes-on-measuring-tower-resonances.pdf

Some notes on measuring tower resonances - Antennas By
N6LF<http://rudys.typepad.com/files/some-notes-on-measuring-tower-resonances.pdf>
rudys.typepad.com
1 Some notes on measuring tower resonances Rudy Severns, N6LF First the
disclaimer: these are very preliminary notes. This is still an experiment in
progress with a

73, Maximo