Re: [TowerTalk] Noise Profiles....

To: sawyered@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Noise Profiles....
From: Chuck Dietz <w5prchuck@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 08:27:53 -0600
Good method, Ed.
It can be in underground utilities too. It will propagate down the wires,
but will be strongest at one point.
At my location I used an AM broadcast band portable radio. I had a source
in new underground utilities in a new subdivision 1/2 mile to my north. Got
that fixed, then there was still a noise in the same direction. Tracked
that to a model home. Must have been some arc in the A/C or something.
Went back on Monday to tell them and there was an electrician already
there. All is quiet now!

Chuck W5PR