Re: [TowerTalk] [antenneX] Small and exotic antennas evaluated

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [antenneX] Small and exotic antennas evaluated
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 12:21:07 -0700

Exactly this. LB did some amazing work and offered it as free downloads to the ham community, but antennex took it over and began charging ridiculous amounts for the exact same content. As best I remember, LB didn't even have any heirs that would have benefited from the process. I used to frequent LB's website quite often and after his death I even briefly subscribed to antennex's service to access some of the content they hijacked, but I never will again.

Dave   AB7E