Re: [TowerTalk] Time to retire

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Time to retire
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 10:04:32 -0700
Congrats!

On 1/23/2017 10:02 AM, KJ6Y--- via TowerTalk wrote:
After almost 50 years doing antennas and the last 40 in the Amateur Radio
tower and antenna business, I've decided to slow down a bit.
I'm in the process of finishing up a few jobs I already committed to, and
not taking on any new projects at this time.
  I'll be clearing out my yard of towers, antennas, hardware and  equipment.
I'll be listing things on my web site, so check it out for things that
might interest you.
This has been a wonderful career and enjoyed the work, but as I get older,
climbing all day gets harder.
Thanks to all who have had me do work for them, and those who have checked
out my site and bought from me or have contacted me for information.
I hope to have a Ham Radio Yard Sale sometime in the spring, if the rains
here ever stop.
I will be around if you have tower or antenna installation question and
will be glad to consult.
73's

Skip,  KJ6Y
Communications Service Co