Re: [TowerTalk] Strange Balun...please help

To: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>, Doug Smith <doug@w7kf.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Strange Balun...please help
From: k4pwo <k4pwo@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 16:16:35 -0600
That's because the NG doesn't know how to use them. With frequency agile ALE
they are very important.
Perry K4PWO

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7 edge.
-------- Original message --------From: Herbert Schoenbohm
<herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com> Date: 1/25/17  12:22 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: Doug
Smith <doug@w7kf.com> Cc: towertalk@contesting.com Subject: Re: [TowerTalk]
Strange Balun...please help
Thanks Doug.....It appears to be military surplus for a T2FD which are
common at military and diplomatic installations as well as sent to
National Guard com units that have no real use for them.

Herb, KV4FZ