Re: [TowerTalk] Building entry

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Building entry
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 14:30:52 -0500
And how can you not tie the tower ground to the entry panel? The coax shield(s) are tied to the tower at top and bottom. They are then tied to the CPG at the entry panel. I have 3 LMR-600 plus 2 BuryFkex cables from the tower to the entry panel ans polyphasers.

It's true that you don't need an "extra" ground cable, but were mine farther from the house as in the case of the LM470 which ties into the overall ground system there are still lots of #2 ground cables tied together.

73,  Roger (K8RKI)