Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower making clinking noise

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower making clinking noise
From: Phil Snyder <n9lah@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2017 07:49:26 -0600
I have since replaced the motor on my HDX555 but the old one had a broken plastic fan in the end of the motor and it would click when the motor ran. I don't remember exactly but the noise was always there but not a consistent rhythm.

Phil N9LAH
Do you qualify for the WUST Award?
Verify QSO's with 13, 14 or 15 of the US Territories to qualify.
Visit http://www.metrodxclub/wust_award.htm  for more info.